Sunday, April 22, 2018

Wool and Cotton


my version of Lori Rippey's pattern
living at
 Jacque's house now... 
where Jacque makes a lot of cloth napkins


 I too have switched to only cloth napkins
first
 by using my nice dish towels
then
 stitching some from 
the heavier homespun fabrics in my stash...

dish towels have also replaced paper towels
in my house

every day is Earth Day around here

Wishing you a wonderful day my friends!

I have been binding and finishing a few rugs
mulling new ones for now

 

 

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful rug.

Jacque. said...

Yay for you...cloth napkins! We are so green, hey? ~grin~

Jacque. said...

oh...and yes...I love that rug so much...it's just so awesome!!!

acorn hollow said...

love that rug I use dish towels for napkins too.
cathy

Rugs and Pugs said...

You did a beautiful job on Lori's pattern!
Looking forward to seeing what you are finishing up.

WoolenSails said...

It is nice to see your rug go to a home where it will be much loved.
That is a good idea, I have plenty of materials to make napkins, would be fun for holiday ones too and use up my stash.

Debbie